What I listen at lately:

Thursday, January 26, 2006

To those who read me...



This is a bit of a farewell. The latter week has been sad. Though MdeT may say that his deleting his old blog was not such a serious thing, it has made me realise how much of myself was here and wonder whether I really wanted to have it exposed online.

The answer is no. Or at least, not like this. There is great people out there (as Fihnn ;) or Sereia ;) and coming to know you is wonderful, believe me!! :). I also reckon that blogging is the most powerful mean to keep in touch with people like you, Pati (thanks for yesterday comment!! :) or all the "chami or Iruña's crowd" that is far.

But I don't think I should be speaking about how I feel so openly. Because in the end, there is also another people that may be reading me to whom I would have never confesed some statements I made here.

It has been quite a headache to come to this conclussion, believe me, but in the end I have the feeling that it's the right thing to do. I have saved the old "mylifeandotheranimals" -that could also be named "2004/05 Chav's Diary"- in a safe haven and from now on this will be another type of blog. Less private, if I may say. I may open another one, but somewhere else. Those who have to know about it, will, don't worry.

But now... ENJOY THIS NEW BLOG! And, please, do comment on it!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home